Enhance the Functionality of Your Motherboard
The Storite™ bi-directional IDE converter is a smart and efficient solution for converting your old IDE device to a SATA device. This cable is compatible with all the 3.5-inch IDE and SATA hard drives. You can also use the cable to make your current SATA hard drive backward compatible to IDE ports. Offering you ease of use, this IDE to SATA converter consumes very little power too. Thus, it is a cost-efficient device that offers you a convenient solution to make your IDE or SATA hard drives compatible with SATA or IDE ports, respectively, without using any external drivers.
Plug-and-Play Bi-directional Drive Interface Adapter
The Storite™ bi-directional SATA Converter is one of the most convenient ways to deal with data. Using this cable, you can conveniently connect IDE devices like a D-ROM, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-RAM and HDDs to a SATA motherboard port and efficiently access, retrieve or write data. The cable features one 40 pin port (IDE and PATA), one SATA port and one 4 pin power connector. Get this Plug-and-Play bi-directional IDE to SATA cable for your system and enjoy the convenience of data portability at your finger tips.
- Brand: Storite™
- Product Type: IDE/SATA converter cable
- Colour: Black
- Ports: One 40 pin IDE port, one SATA port and one four pin power connector
- Ideal for: Converting all IDE devices to SATA and vice-versa
- Compatible with: 3.5-inch IDE and SATA hard drives
- Ultra-low power consumption
- It will not work for DVD Writer
- It will work below 1 TB Hard Disk
- It will work without power connector.. So No Power connector with this device..